Catapult Labs OÜ is a software development company based in Tallinn, Estonia. We specialise in IoT, energy, logistics and financial sectors. We are keen on back-end heavy projects and integrations. We work both with private and public sector projects.
We started operations in Estonia in May 2015 and plan to significantly increase our team in the coming years. During the last year, our project base has grown. We need a dedicated person to take responsibility in cloud management and make sure all the works are delivered on time and to the highest quality. Client satisfaction is our priority.
Our DevOps engineers usually perform following tasks:
- Security. Create documents for internal use which describe the guidelines, ways of working, processes, and rules. Incorporate IT Security Assessment described requirements in all layers of cloud infrastructure.
- Resource Management. The proper process set up for managing the subscriptions, resource groups, resources used in a cloud. Tagging, documentation, ways of handling approvals, cost optimization, automatic emails, administration.
- Application Management. Monitoring at the component level, scaling, and preparing for the future used and planned resources for specific application needs.
- Access Management. Account management, for example, Linux Accounts in VMs.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud system managing (at least one: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible - preferred, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration & -deployment tools (Jenkins - preferred, GitLab pipelines, Bamboo, Teamcity, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git - preferred, Github, Gitlab Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience with container (and container orchestration) technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with managing infrastructure as code (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with logging & monitoring tools (Prometheus, Nagios, Elasticsearch)
- Certificate(s) in any cloud-related skill or technology
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Work based on developing IT solutions in the areas of logistics, energy, finance and IoT, among many others
- Training opportunities
- Rich benefit package (gadget, sport and glasses compensation, additional 7 days off after two years of work at Catapult)
- Work in a youthful environment
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop
To apply send your CV at email@example.com by no later than 28 September 2020.